Our concrete curing blankets aren’t only crafted to deliver great results but they are also made to last. We use only the highest quality materials to attain the highest possible R value. This includes the most durable polyethylene fabric as well as extended longevity flexible foam that’s housed in the toughest poly outer shell you can find. Available in both stocked and custom sizes.
Pour Concrete In Cold Temperatures
Concrete pouring in weather between 24 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit can be accomplished with the use of our Cement Curing Blankets. The finished concrete will then be insulated with these special concrete blankets to retain heat from the exothermic hydration reaction of curing. If the temperatures are very low, you can use a combination of electric heated concrete blankets and insulated blankets.
- Several colors to choose from
- Available in a range of different R values up to R6
- Wet concrete blankets are also available
- Stocked sizes and custom concrete curing blankets sizes for any project size
- 1/4″ closed cell poly insulation with no bubbles that would lose R-Value
- Heavy duty grommets on edges every 5′
- Resistant to dirt and mildew
- Contains ultraviolet light stabilizers to protect against UV degradation
Pre Cast Cement Covers
Also available for pre-cast cement compiles are larger tarp rolls which roll up and extend out in greater distances. This would include pre cast beds applications and steaming applications.