Our Wet Curing Poly Burlap Blankets can be re-wet as often as necessary to keep concrete from drying too quickly. After an initial watering, there is no need to continue wetting Poly Burlap. This burlap retains the moisture and the white poly coating reflects solar heat to reduce moisture loss and lower surface temperature, allowing concrete to cure to maximum strength. Available in both stocked and custom sizes.
Wet Curing Blankets are designed to maintain hydration and inhibit moisture loss during the curing process of concrete. Wet curing blankets are lightweight and disposable providing a simple economical manner to flawlessly cure concrete. Our Poly Burlap is performance-tested and is in strict compliance with ASTM C-171, ASTM C-156 and AASHTO M-171, AASHTO M-182. Also Meets DOT requirements for concrete curing.
- Flat Work
- Building Construction
- Decorative Concrete
- Stained Concrete
- 7oz or 10 oz. burlap laminated onto 5 mil white coated poly
- Natural burlap provides moisture absorption
- Coated white poly reflects sunlight and intense heat rays
- Provides a smoother, harder concrete finish
Sizes and Material
- Poly Burlap is available in 5′, 10′, 15′, and 20′ widths minus a seaming allowance of 2″ per seam
- Also available in prestress / Precast Covers
- Available in 7oz and 10oz Burlap