We can provide you with low cost high quality grain ring covers which are quick to deeply and quick to ship. Available in several different materials and can be a one piece construction. Available in both stocked and custom sizes.
Grain Ring Advantages
Grain stockpiles and grain bunkering are becoming very common in agriculture as a less expensive alternative to silos. You can now store wheat, barley, corn, soybeans, rice, nuts, cottonseed and other various commodities on a large scale.
Unlike long term structures like silos which are costly to erect and move, temporary grain covers are quick to deploy and are a fraction of the cost.
- Covers are quick to be pulled back which will allow access to the contents
- Resist water penetration, puncturing and UV breakdown
- The material is relatively light weight which allows for easy handling
- We can provide a large number of grain ring covers quickly
- Sizes to cover any size ring
- Can be supplied as one piece
- For larger covers it arrives in manageable connected pieces
- 18oz (Heavy Duty Vinyl)
- Vinyl coated polyester reinforced with scrim
- Waterproof, rot proof, shrink proof
- NFPA fire retardant, CFM fire retardant
- Finished edges for clean crisp appearance
- Temperature range: -20° F to 160° F
View other Specialty Covers