The fabric building covers by ALCO are made from a heavyweight fabric for applications requiring flame retardants and UV stability, such as membrane structures and alternate daily landfill covers. The scrim is produced in a special weaving pattern to enhance thickness, flatness, abrasion resistance, moisture resistance, and tear properties.
The proprietary flame retardant coating is used to enhance abrasion resistance, flex resistance, seam strength, UV resistance, and longevity.
Regardless of your building or structure, we can guarantee our covers will fit perfectly. Our team takes pride in their craft, and customer support will keep in touch during the building process. We also offer Portable Garage Covers.
Superior Strength And Flexibility
As a leading manufacturer of custom fabric structures, we also offer covers for portable garages, equipment storage, grain bunkers, salt piles, and more. Our amazing team will manufacture a unique fabric building; made specifically for you to suit your needs. All ALCO covers are proudly made in the USA.
With a variety of customization options, ALCO will provide the best solutions to keep your vehicles, livestock, equipment, and more safe from the outside elements. We make covers for almost any building.
You can choose specific sizes, colors, and layouts. By using our request-q-quote form at the bottom of this page, you can design you own, unique fabric building cover, and we will begin building it for you.
Features And Benefits
- Weave: Woven clear HDPE scrim
- Coating: 4 mil average each side (95 g/m2/side)
- Color: Off-white, green, blue, grey sandstone, and we can offer other colors upon request
- Weight: 12 oz/yd2 (407g/m2) +/- 5 %
- Thickness: 20 mil (0.50 mm) ASTM D1777
- Cores: 4 inch I.D. or 5 inch I.D. available
- Width: Up to 150 inches (-0, +0.5) as ordered
- Length: minimum 250 yds/roll; up to 1000 yds/roll