We provide custom and standard fumigation tarps that can fit perfectly around the building to keep the termite fumigation contained. With high-quality materials and top of the line sealing equipment, we can provide the best fumigation tarpaulins on the market at an economical price. Any size and shape can be made.
High Quality Material
Constructed from industrial strength 7.5 oz vinyl-coated fabric to endure the harsh conditions that are present outside. This material is made to the highest quality standards and will contain the fumes from the fumigation process.
- Ideal for industrial outdoor use
- Waterproof, rot proof, shrink proof
- Soil/stain resistant
- Finished edges for clean crisp appearance
- Fumigation tents can be made in large sizes
- Good UV resistance and cold resistance
- Tear resistant
- Available in many different colors
- Held together using simple hand clamps (not included)
Custom Made To Your Exact Size
ALCO provides the most economical fumigation tarp covers ranging from large to small. We supply both a “one-size-fits-all” tarp line and we also design and supply to your exact fumigation cover needs. Simply use our online form to quickly fill in the overall dimensions of your house fumigation tent project and then you are all set. Very quick and very easy!
How to Choose a Vinyl Denier
Fabrics with a high denier count tend to be thicker, more sturdy, and more durable. Fabrics with a low denier count tend to be sheer, soft, and silky. The fumigation tarps for sale at ALCO come in 7.5oz Vinyl in both 500 and 220 denier bases. We find contractors prefer the low denier fumigation tarps in less windy locations such as California as it is a slicker smoother surface. In windier locations along the coast such as Florida and Hawaii, the 500 denier is more common. In these locations a higher denier helps prevent ripping of the tarps.
- Option #1 – 7.5oz Vinyl – 500 denier polyester base fabric
- Option #2 – 7.5oz Vinyl – 220 denier polyester base fabric
Common Tarp Sizes
- 500 Denier – 35′ x 60′ , 45′ x 60′
- 220 Denier – 35′ x 60′, 40′ x 60′, 50′ x 70′ and 50′ x 100′
- Custom sizes are available considering that we work with a 5 ft width panel. For instance, if you need a 43′ x 50′ our cut size will be 45′ x 50′
Click here to view some common configurations
View other Specialty Covers