How to Choose a Vinyl Denier
Fabrics with a high denier count tend to be thicker, more sturdy, and more durable. Fabrics with a low denier count tend to be sheer, soft, and silky. The fumigation tarps for sale at ALCO come in 7.5oz Vinyl in both 500 and 220 denier bases. We find contractors prefer the low denier fumigation tarps in less windy locations such as California as it is a slicker smoother surface. In windier locations along the coast such as Florida and Hawaii, the 500 denier is more common. In these locations a higher denier helps prevent ripping of the tarps.
- Option #1 - 7.5oz Vinyl - 220 denier polyester base fabric
- Option #2 - 7.5oz Vinyl - 500 denier polyester base fabric
High Quality Material
Constructed from industrial strength 7.5 oz vinyl-coated fabric to endure the harsh conditions that are present outside. This material is made to the highest quality standards and will contain the fumes from the fumigation process.
- Ideal for industrial outdoor use
- Waterproof, rot proof, shrink proof
- Soil/stain resistant
- Finished edges for clean crisp appearance
- Fumigation tents can be made in large sizes
- Good UV resistance and cold resistance
- Tear resistant
- Available in many different colors
- Held together using simple hand clamps (not included)