Stand Alone Storm-Top Cover by ALCO Meets EPA regulations for storm water exposure. Features a lockable lid to protect the container from theft and unauthorized dumping.
Storm Top covers meet all EPA regulations for container storm water exposure while also offering security against theft, unauthorized dumping, and overcharges at the scales for excess snow and rain weight. They are lightweight, easy to use, and extremely durable.
- Meets EPA regulations for storm water exposure
- Lockable to protect container from theft and unauthorized dumping
- Helps avoid overcharges at the scales for excess snow and rain weight in the container
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Torsion spring assist allows virtually effortless opening and closing
- Durable- UV protected polyethylene, impact resistant outer shell is made to withstand the most extreme weather conditions
- Mounts to its own stand which is to be anchored to existing concrete slab or footing (Concrete slab not included.)
- Roller system lifts up with the cover allowing full access to entire container
- Covers ship as a kit in order to keep freight costs at a minimum to anywhere in North America
- Can be assembled in lengths from 12′ to 23′ long in 3″ increments
- Adjustable operator handle accommodates any container height
- Custom colors available with order of 10 or more
- Proudly made in the USA