We can provide you with low cost high quality grain covers which are quick to deeply and quick to ship. We offer the flat or the more common conical grain pile covers in any size you require. Available in several different materials and can be a one piece construction for smaller grain piles or provided in sections for larger piles. Available in both stocked and custom sizes.
Grain Cover Advantages
Grain stockpiles and grain bunkering are becoming very common in agriculture as a less expensive alternative to silos. You can now store wheat, barley, corn, soybeans, rice, nuts, cottonseed and other various commodities on a large scale.
Unlike long term structures like silos which are costly to erect and move, temporary grain covers are quick to deploy and are a fraction of the cost.
- Covers are quick to be pulled back which will allow access to the contents
- Resist water penetration, puncturing and UV breakdown
- The material is relatively light weight which allows for easy handling
- We can provide a large number of grain storage covers promptly
- Sizes to cover any size bunker
- Can be supplied as one piece up to 60,000 s/f
- For larger covers it arrives in manageable rolls which connect together
There are several materials we use for grain covers with the TX-1200 as the most common. It is a 3-ply laminate combining two layers of linear low density polyethylene and a high-strength cord grid. It is specifically engineered to provide high strength and durability in a lightweight material. Using a 3-ply laminate combining two layers of linear low density polyethylene and a high-strength cord grid. It is specifically engineered to provide high strength and durability in a lightweight material.
Why Grain Covers?
Stored crops must be shielded from the sun, moisture, wind, birds, rodents and insects. These covers help achieve that goal and with one of the strongest materials on the market. The market can be erratic and keeping your costs down is what these storage covers can help you achieve.